This article will assist you in navigating the features in the Device Menu on the JR2000 uAttend timeclock.
- Tap the number pad icon in the lower right corner of the main screen
- Type in your custom administrator password and then press Enter
- Press the Device icon
The Device Menu has several features in it, that we will go over one at a time starting at the top of this list.
- Tap the Software Update option from the Device Menu.
The clock will check for available updates. The clock’s current software version will be displayed on this screen as well.
2. If there are updates available, you can select to Update now or later.
After choosing to update the software, the clock will download the update and automatically restart to apply the update. Otherwise, the timeclock will display a message that the software update was not successful. Please try again or come back later to update. Below this message will be the options to Update Later or Please Try Again.
Time Clock Voice
Change Admin Password
- Enter the current Admin PIN to verify authorization to change the credentials and tap “Next”.
2. Enter the new PIN for the timeclock, hide the onscreen keyboard and tap “Next”.
A confirmation screen should be displayed.
Displays the "serial Number" of the time clock. ex JR1000-97557789. This number is used to identify the clock in the uAttend portal.
This will send your device database to Workwell Technologies for diagnostic purposes.
Press Cancel or Confirm.
A confirmation message should be displayed.