This article will assist you in navigating the features in the Network Menu on the JR2000 uAttend timeclock.
- Tap the number pad icon in the lower right corner of the main screen
- Type in your custom administrator password and then press Enter
- Press the Network icon
- Scroll the List of Available Networks to locate your network’s SSID (network name).
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your WIFI password and press Next.
3. The screen will display a confirmation that the clock is connected to your WIFI network.
The configuration for you LAN network will be displayed on this screen.