This article will cover the process of authenticating with a PIN.
An employee must be assigned a PIN in the cloud portal before they may authenticate at a timeclock using a PIN number. Click to view the article on setting an employee up with a PIN.
1. Tap the screen and enter your PIN using the keypad.
2. Press the Enter button.
- If unable to recognize your PIN, the device will display the following messages.
- Make sure the clock is connected to a network with a stable connection to the internet.
- Make sure a PIN number is assigned to the employee in the cloud portal (Users > Select User > Clocking Management).
- The device should recognize your PIN and display the appropriate clocking options (depending on the current cstatus and enabled features).