To link the BN5000 to your uAttend account, follow these steps from your uAttend account:
1. Attach an Ethernet cable between the BN5000 and your router, then plug the BN5000 into a power outlet.
The BN5000 should be turned on, with the display illuminated.
2. Log in to your uAttend account, if you are not already logged in.
3. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
4. Click the Clock Management link.
5. Click Add Time Clock.
6. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the BN5000.
You can find the Device ID on a sticker on the Box of the BN5000. If you cannot locate this sticker, you can also find the Device ID in the BN5000. To do this, press the MENU key and enter the password (default password is 53178). Scroll to Device Management and press OK, then scroll to Device ID and press OK.
Enter the Device ID exactly as it appears, including dashes.
7. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the BN5000. Assign the BN5000 a name that is easy for you to remember.
8. Click Add.
The BN5000 will now be linked to your uAttend account.
Your timeclock may require a Restart to fully link with your uAttend account.
To find out how to contact support please visit this page.