The Missed Clocking Widget displays active missed clockings in the current and previous pay period and allows administrators to edit employee's missed clockings.
Supervisors are only able to view and edit, if they have permissions, missed clockings for the employees in their responsible departments.
To edit a missed clocking for an employee, follow these steps:
1. Click the name of the employee which you would like to edit a clocking.
2. The Employees time card will display with all the clockings for the day. To change a clock time, click the Edit link to the right of the appropriate clocking.
3. To Add a clock, click the plus sign to the right of any clocking.
4. Select the department, type of clock, and then enter the time for the clocking.
5. To delete a clocking, click the X icon to the right of the appropriate clocking then confirm deletion.
6. To go to the employee's Time Card details page click on View Time Card on the bottom left.
7. Click on Save to save the edits or Cancel to discard any change.
The department filter allows you select which departments to view:
1. Click on All Departments and select the departments that you would like to view.
2. Click Apply to save changes.
3. The Department Filter will display how many departments are being filtered.
View by Date / Employee Option
The View by Date or Employee option allows you to sort the missed clockings by Date of the pay period or by the Employees name:
1. Click on View by Date (Default view) and select Employee.
2. Click Apply to save changes
When you are done editing the missed clockings, the Missing Clocking widget will display a "No missed Clockings!" message.
Come back to the dashboard at any time to view if there are any missed clockings for the current or previous pay period.