Administrators set up timecard approval. They can specify whether timecards require administrator approval, supervisor approval, and/or employee approval.
To set up timecard approval, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Communications link.
3. In the Approvals section, click the Edit link and select ON. Click Save.
There are three levels of timecard approval: Admin Approval, Supervisor Approval, and Employee Approval.
4. Specify what type(s) of approval timecards require by clicking the Edit link in the appropriate section and turning the option off or on. Click Save after you make each selection.
5. If you wish, you can also enter a comment for employees to see on their printed timecards, in the Timecard Approval Verbiage section.