Assigning Public Holiday Time to Users
After you have entered public holiday pay days into the system, you can specify which holidays apply to each individual user.
To assign public holiday time to a user, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user’s name from the list.
3. Click the Public Holidays link.
4. In the Public Holiday Hours section, click the Edit link to select whether or not this employee is eligible for holiday pay. Select Yes or No, then click Save.
5. To assign a public holiday to the user, click the Add Public Holidays link.
6. Select a public holiday from the drop-down menu, then click Add.
7. To edit any of the fields for a holiday, click the Edit link next to the holiday.
8. Edit the Working, Paid Hours, and Pay Code fields, as desired.
9. Click Save.