If your employees will clock in using the smartphone application, you can add a geo-location to specify the radius in which the employees can clock in. This is an optional feature.
To add a geo-location, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab from the main menu.
2. Click the Clocking Management link.
3. Scroll down to the Geo-Locations section and click Add Geo-Locations.
4. Enter a nickname and the full address of the geo-location.
5. From the Clocking Radius drop-down menu, select the distance from the address that employees will be allowed to clock in (e.g., Within 1/2 km of this address).
6. Click Add Location.