The IP addresses feature is an optional feature that allows you to specify the location(s) from which your employees can punch in and out through an Internet browser. For example, if you enter your office IP address range, you are ensuring that your employees can only punch in and out from that location.
To add a new IP address, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Clocking Management tab in the options that appear below Settings.
3. Scroll down to the IP Addresses section.
4. Click Add IP Address in the top right hand corner of the IP Addresses row.
The system will automatically detect the first two sets of numbers based on your current location.
5. Make any changes necessary, then name the IP address range (e.g., “Dallas Office”).
6. Click Add.