Uploading Logos to your uAttend Account
To upload your company logo to your uAttend account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Clocking Management link.
3. In the Logo Image section, click the Edit link.
4. Click Choose File to browse for your logo.
5. Select your logo and click Open.
6. Click Upload.
Uploading Logos to your Timeclock
To upload your company logo to your uAttend timeclock, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu key.
2. Enter the default password (53178) if it has not been changed, then press OK.
3. From the timeclock menu, select the Device Management menu.
4. Select Upload Logo or Download Logo, depending on your clock.
The logo will upload to your timeclock.
5. If you are using the MN1000 or MN2000, you must unplug the clock and plug it back in to restart.