To add a timeclock to your account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your uAttend account, if you are not already logged in.
2. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
3. Click the Clocking Management link.
4. Click Add Timeclock.
5. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the timeclock.
Enter the Device ID exactly as it appears, including dashes.
6. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the timeclock. Assign the timeclock a name that is easy for you to remember.
7. Click Add.
To remove a timeclock from your account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Clocking Management link.
3. From the list, click the red X that appears next to the name of the timeclock.
You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to remove the timeclock.