The Dashboard is made up of Widgets that, when enabled, will display relevant information according to your needs.
The available widgets for the Dashboard include:
- Clocking Status: Displays the status of the employee according to the last clock.
- Missed Clocking: Displays and allows you to edit missed clocks from the widget
- Add Clocking: This allows you to add a clock to individual employees or a group of employees
- Hours by Pay Period: Displays the hours worked for the last four pay periods for each Pay Code.
- Hours by Department: Displays the hours worked in the top three departments.
- Monthly Expenses: If Expenses are enabled, it displays the total amount of Expenses entered by employees in the past 6 months.
- Monthly Tips: If Tips are enabled, it displays the total amount of Tips entered by employees in the past 6 months.
- Time Off Requests: If Time Off Requests are enabled, it displays the Name, Date, Hours Requested, and the approval Status (Pending or Approved).
- Upcoming Holidays: Displays upcoming Public holidays.
- On Leave: Displays employees on leave.
To access the Dashboard Settings, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Dashboard tab in the menu options across the top right-hand section of the page.
2. Click on the Customize Dashboard button:
3. Use the Slider to Enable / Disable the Widgets you would like to display on your Dashboard. In the example below the Clocking Status, Missed Clocking, Add Clocking and On Leave, widgets are enabled and therefore will be displayed on the Dashboard.
4. Drag the widgets by clicking on the 3 lines to the left of the Widget and moving them into the order in which you would like to display them on the dashboard (left to right, top to bottom).
5. Click Save.