One way to clock in to the uAttend system is via the web, using the URL that you set up when you created your uAttend account. When employees clock in via the web, they will simply log in and click the In or Out button to clock in or out. For more information, see Clocking In / Out Using The Web.
For users who will clock in via the web, the administrator must first turn on the web clocking feature within the user's profile. Follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. In the Username/Password section, click Edit.
4. Create a username and password for this user, then click Save.
The user will clock in and out using this username and password.
5. Click the Employee Services link.
6. In the User Settings section, click Edit.
7. Click the Edit link next to Allow Website Clock.
7. Select Yes, then click Save.
Adding IP Addresses
The IP addresses feature is an optional feature that allows you to specify the location(s) from which your employees can clock in and out through an Internet browser. For example, if you enter your office IP address range, you are ensuring that your employees can only clock in and out from that location.
To add a new IP address, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Clocking Management link.
3. Scroll down to the IP Addresses section and click Add IP Address.
The system will automatically detect the first two sets of numbers based on your current location.
4. Make any changes necessary, then name the IP address range (e.g., “Dallas Office”).
5. Click Add.