To link the MN1000 / MN2000 to your uAttend account, follow these steps from your uAttend account:
1. Attach an Ethernet cable between the MN1000 / MN2000 and your router, then plug the MN1000 / MN2000 into a power outlet.
The MN1000 / MN2000 should be turned on, with the display illuminated.
2. Log in to your uAttend account, if you are not already logged in.
3. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
4. Click the Clocking Management link.
5. Click Add Timeclock.
6. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the MN1000 / MN2000.
You can find the Device ID on a sticker on the back of the MN1000 / MN2000. If you cannot locate this sticker, you can also find the Device ID in the timeclock. To do this, press the Menu button and enter the password (default password is 53178). Select Device Management, then select Device ID.
Be sure to enter the complete Device ID. An example of a Device ID is MN2000-12345678.
7. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the MN1000 / MN2000.
8. Click Add.
The MN1000 / MN2000 will now be linked to your uAttend account.